Nymphaea ‘ Formosa ‘ Pink Lily
Nymphaea ‘ Formosa ‘ Pink Lily has beautiful flower petals that are medium pink in colour which show a deepening towards the flower centre and they are highly flecked through out . This lily has a wonderfully delicate and sight Fragrance.
This lily is very free flowering. An excellent choice we would recommend this for any size pond and we hope you enjoy seeing this wonderful lily develop
- Leaf size is 13 – 15 cm ( 5 – 6 inches ) the number of petals is on average 26
- Leaf colour The top leaves are a shade of olive green and the new leaves appear purple can appear others bronzy in colour. The leaf is nearly round in shape, the sinus usually opens except for 1.3 cm near the centre of leaf.
- Stem Colour The stem colour is peduncle bright green
- Leaf size 20 cm ( 8 inches )
- Leaf spread 1.2 – 1.5 ( 4 – 5 feet ) when mature
- Planting depth 30 – 60 cm ( 12 – 24 inches ) from soil level
- Position in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across..
- Product Code: NP035
- We ship all water lilies bare root. This means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are very heavy feeders and will benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.