Rose Nymphe water lily
Rose Nymphe water lily (Nymphaea ‘Rose Nymphe’) These water lilies produce beautiful large open flowers which vary from pale waxy-pink to a deep rose. The flowers, which appear from late spring to late autumn also have long outer petals. They are suitable for planting in small to medium ponds and provide great cover and shade for aquatic wildlife.
- A pretty water lily with fragrant blooms and also grows well.
- Spread 36-60 in (90 to 150 cm).
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Suitable for small to medium pools.
- Leaves are deep green.
- Flowers between late spring and late autumn.
- Planting depth above soil level 6-36in (15 to 90 cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP150
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team would be happy to help with any queries you may have.