Nymphaea ‘ Mary Patricia ‘ Pink
Nymphaea ‘ Mary Patricia ‘ Pink This is a wonderful and beautiful dwarf water lily the flowers are a delicate peachy pink in colour and the shape of the flower is cup like. A very good blooming lily with small flowers which can grow in sun and part shade. Mary Patricia is suitable for tubs and barrels and for small ponds up to medium ponds. Lily’s provide a good habitat for aquatic wildlife giving them shade and cover from the sun.
- Flowers size on average is 6 cm ( 3 inches )
- Leaf colour – It’s leaves are green with some red and brown spots, the shape if the leaf is round.
- Leaf size – 12 – 14 cm ( 5 – 5.5 inches) spread – 50 -70 cm ( 19 – 27 inches ) when mature
- Planting depth – 20 – 50m cm ( 8 – 20 inches ) in undisturbed water likes full sun can tolerate partial shade.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm to 22 cm across.
- Product Code: NP075
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.
- Our Lilies are shipped bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping