Nymphaea Perry’s Double White
Nymphaea Perry’s Double White. Beautiful white water lily the petals are pure white and the flower shape is a star and open. This lily does not have a strong fragrance. Wonderfully free flowering from June to September. Whilst lily’s are pretty to watch they also provide a good wildlife habitat giving aquatic wildlife shade and resting places.
- Flower size is 15 – 18 cm ( 6 – 7 inches ) Number of petals 39 – 46 on average.
- The top leaf is a deep green colour. The new growth are bronzed whilst the underside is green. Round at the edges the leaves are slightly ruffled. The Stem colour is brown with dense red mottling
- When mature the leaf size will reach 23 – 25 cm ( 9 – 10 inches ).
- Leaf spread to 1.2 – 1.5 m ( 4 – 5 Feet ) when mature
- Nymphaea Perry’s Double White has a beautiful blooms is free flowering and it can flower from June right through till September . This lily needs to be planted in a basket no smaller than a 23 cm square because this will help it to get the maximum number of blooms . We would recommended this lily for small and medium ponds.
- Planting depth 30 – 80 cm ( 12 – 36 inches ) from soil level to the surface of the water in full sun in a quiet area.
- Recommend a planting basket of at least 23cm across.
- Product Code: NW115
- Water lilies are very heavy feeders they benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which you can simply push into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. Our team are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.