Paul Harriot water lily
Paul Harriot water lily These are wonderful little water lilies with beautiful large flowers which also change over a few days from pink tinged with yellow to a deep pinkish orange. The blooms are cup like in shape with around twenty two petals and reach 4-5 in (10-13 cm) across and are held high above the water. It has a slight fragrance and is also very free flowering.
- The leaves are a deep green with large and small purple blotches and mottles. They are oval in shape with an open ‘V’ shape sinus or lobes which partially overlap. The tips of the lobes are round and the leaf measures 15-18 cm (6-7 in).
- Spread is 60-120cm (24-48in)
- We consider the Paul Harriot water lily to be ideal for tubs and containers and for small or medium pools.
Planting depth above soil level 18-24in (45-60cm)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NV050
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping