Creeping Jenny. Lysimachia nummularia.
- Creeping Jenny, Lysimachia nummularia, has rounded leaves and cup-shaped yellow flowers 2Â cm in diameter. This low, spreading plant is excellent for covering the edges of ponds and containers. Will grow in damp soil or up to six inches of water.
- Flowering June to August
- Plant depth o-15cm (0-6in)of water
- Height to 8cm (3in).
- Plant directly in soil or in a planting basket.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information
golden foliage and yellow flowers, this plant is excellent for covering the edges of planting shelves and containers.
flowering june to august
plant depth o-15cm (0-6in)of water
height to 8cm (3in).
Out of stock