Asian Skunk Cabbage (Lysichitum camtschatcense) Marginal plants
Asian Skunk Cabbage (Lysichitum camtschatcense) Shallow water plant
- Asian Skunk Cabbage (Lysichitum camtschatcense) marginal pond plant. This is the white skunk cabbage, the showy, large, pure white flower spathe appears in early spring surrounding a club like spadix. Followed by broad oval leaves which form an attractive clump. Likes very wet conditions or shallow water.
- Planting depth 0-5cm (0-2in) of water above soil.
- Height 60cm ( 24in ) and produces white flowers. Again, is probably happiest in moist soil but will tolerate an inch or two of water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Care:-Harmful if eaten, and can cause irritation to skin and eyes.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: M0570
- Contact us if you require more information
Out of stock