Pale Galingale (Cyperus Eragrostis)
Pale Galingale (Cyperus Eragrostis) is a marginal, shallow water plant. A fantastic plant that looks exotic and architectural. This sedge has light yellow-green clusters of flowers with umbrella like bracts. The flowers mature from deep green to golden brown. The leaves relatively smooth-edged. Stems are triangular in cross-section. Great for planting in your pond margins and alongside your pond. This plants is a little special and will add something different to your garden.
- Height 25-90 cm (9in-35 in) tall.
- Planting depth of up to 5cm in water or in moist well drained soil. It likes to have its roots in water.
- Position in full sun to part shade
- Protect during frosts
- Easy to maintain remove old foliage in early spring taking care not to damage the new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0240
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.