Floating Heart (Nymphoides peltata) native
- Floating Heart (Nymphoides peltata) native pond plant. Attractive heart-shaped mottled foliage and bright yellow fringed flowers. Also known as Water Fringe
- Spreads quickly across the bottom of the pool so can be difficult to remove from natural ponds.
- Planting depth 30-60cm (12-24ins) of water above soil level – can grow to 120cm (48ins) when established.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information