Corkscrew Rush (Juncus Effusus Spiralis)
Corkscrew Rush (Juncus Effusus Spiralis) is a shallow water perennial plant with green spiralling stems. A very popular and interesting plant. Grown for its habit of throwing a profusion of bent and twisted slim green cylindrical leaves. It will grow between 45cm to 60cm ( 18in to 24in ) and can be planted from 0cm to 15cm (0in to 5in ) deep.
Suitable for growing in shallow margins of a pond, around permanently moist wetlands and bog gardens.
- Thrives when positioned in full sun.
- Grow in shallow margins or moist soil.
- Remove dead foliage in the spring.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0470
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping
- .Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm from Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.