Golden Buttons (Cotula coronopifolia)
Golden Buttons (Cotula coronopifolia)Is a shallow water marginal pond plant. It is a very useful plant for the edge of ponds of all sizes. It . is only 15cm (6in) high and carries its cheerful, golden globe shaped flowers like little buttons hence its common name. These flower all summer long. Suitable for pond areas, water gardens and bog gardens. You can also grow this plant in a container, tub or barrel.
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water or in moist soil in the pond margins.
- Position in full sun.
- Deadhead regularly this will encourage more blooms.
- Self seeds very freely, you can cut back at the end of flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0220
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.