Iris Louisiana ‘ Laura Louise ‘
Iris Louisiana ‘Laura Louise ‘ is a beautiful yellow iris the blooms are a delicate lemon yellow petals with a deeper yellow eye. A beautiful iris for shallow water or wet soil. Iris’s are semi-aquatic plants often referred to as bog or marginal plants and provide a colourful backdrop. Iris’s are a colourful plant and make a good addition to garden ponds, lakes, alongside streams and even in a moist garden spot.
- Grows to 60 cm ( 24 inches )
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4 in) of water above soil. Iris Louisiana ‘\Laura Louise’ is also happy growing in wet soil.
- Marginal pond plant (shallow water plant).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- This Iris prefers full sun to partial shade in damp moist areas. You can cut back during the winter and remove any brown colour leaves. This Iris is a hardy plant.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- This iris flowers between May and June
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.