Iris pseudacorus ‘Creme de la Creme’
Iris pseudacorus ‘Creme de la Creme’ Shallow water, marginal pond plant. Cream white flowers and purple veins. Flowering from May to June. Perfect for planting in the shallow margins of your pond, alongside rivers and lakes. Also suitable for planting in bog gardens and wetland marshes but requires wet soil.
- Grows to a height 91cm ( 36in )
- Flowers from May to June.
- Planting depth 0cm to 10cm (0in to 4in) . Can also be planted directly into moist wet soil but should not be allowed to dry out.
- Easy to maintain. Cut back on a diagonal after flowering in late autumn. Remove any dead foliage in early spring as the new growth starts to come through.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday between 08:30am and 16:30pm and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.