Pontederia cordata ‘Pink’
Pontederia cordata ‘Pink’ grows smaller than the Pickerel Weed (Pontederia cordata) and has clusters of pink flowers on top upright stems. The bright green, heart shaped, leaves are an attractive feature. Also will grow in partial shade .
- Grows 60 – 80 cm ( 24 – 32 inches )
- Planting depth 10 – 15cm (4″ – 6″) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email. Outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.