Reed Canary grass ‘Strawberries and Cream’
Reed Canary grass ‘Strawberries and Cream’ (Phalaris arundinacea ‘Strawberries and Cream’) Shallow water, marginal pond plant. This ornamental grass has crisply defined foliage with broad white variegation flushed with pink. This is a spreading grass, forming a wide patch so choose a site where this grass can wander freely or grow in tubs and containers. Grow in wet areas or shallow water in sun or part shade.
- Spread 75cm ( 30in )
- Height 75cm ( 30in )
- Planting depth from 0-7cm (0-3in) of water above soil.
- Position in full sun to part shade
- Cut back after flowering in spring to promote plants health.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Warning may become invasive.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.