Water Dropwort (Oenanthe japonica ‘Flamingo’)
Water Dropwort (Oenanthe japonica ‘Flamingo’). Is a variegated marginal shallow water plant. This is a very decorative, spreading plant with clumps of foliage in green variegated with pink and cream. Colours are best in full sun. It is ideal for growing in the margins or at the edges of your pond providing a splash of colour with tiny creamy white pink flowers.
- Shallow water, marginal pond plant
- Height 60cm ( 24in )
Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above soil level.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Flowers from July to August.
- Cut back after flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0710
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm from Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.