Water Forget-me-not (white)
Water Forget-me-not (white) (Myosotis scorpioides alba) is a pretty white form of the shallow water pond plant and also suitable for boggy areas. It is low growing and fairly free flowering from May to August. It is perfect for planting in damp habitats, such as shallow pond margins, riverbanks, Bog gardens and marshes, either with the roots in shallow water, or on surrounding boggy ground. A delightful addition to any garden.
- When the flowers fade cut them back to encourage further flowers
- Height up to 15cm
- Good for wildlife providing cover and shelter and a favourite for newts to lay their eggs.
- Planting depth in water 0cm – 1cm or in boggy permanently moist soil.
- Flowers from May to August. Cut back after flowering to promote the plants health.
- Will become dormant during the winter.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.