Arum Lily (Zantedeschia aethiopica)
Arum Lily (Zantedeschia aethiopica) is a very popular shallow water plants producing an ever increasing show of large glossy arrow shaped leaves. These are followed in early summer by the large pure white flowers with their golden yellow central spike. This is a striking addition to any garden suitable for margins of ponds and boggy wetland areas
- Large clumps will reach up to 3 ft high and over decades will form clumps up to 5 ft wide.
- Plant in full sun to part shade.
- Plant – 15cm of water above soil level.
- Flowers between June and October.
- Requires protection during the winter protect with a thick layer of mulch if in an exposed boggy area.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Care:-Harmful if eaten, and can cause irritation to skin and eyes.
- Product Code: M1050
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from Monday to Friday between 08:30am and 16:30pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.