Dwarf Ragged robin ‘Nana’
Dwarf Ragged robin ‘Nana’ (Lychnis flos-cuculi ‘Nana’) ‘Nana’ is a compact, rosette-forming, herbaceous perennial plant with lance-shaped, mid- to blue-green leaves. In late spring and early summer, short, dark, erect stems bearing loose cymes of star-shaped, rose-pink flowers with deeply lobed petals.
Suitable for planting in a variety of places including near ponds edges, marshes and bog gardens as well as damp wildlife meadows woodlands and marches. It is a good plant for a damp sunny spot and a beautiful addition to any garden. Its flowers are nectar rich and are enjoyed by bumblebees, honey bees, butterflies and other pollinator’s. A good plant for dragonflies will attract a variety of other wildlife to your garden such as frogs and toads.
- Prefers moist, well drained soil, in sun or partial shade where it will not dry out.
- Easy to maintain given the right conditions and will self seed in the right conditions.
- Flowers late spring into early summer.
- A award variety plant forming clumps of 1ft.wide x 1 feet high when mature.
- It is a hardy plant and can withstand low temperatures but may require protection in hard frosts
- Cut back after flowering.
- We ship all if our plants bareroot which means we wash all the soil of before shipping. During summer months we may need to trim back some of the foliage for shipping
- Contact us if you require more information we are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday or via email.
- We will be happy to help with any queries you may have.
- Product Code: P0251