Geum ‘ Totally Tangerine ‘
Geum ‘ Totally Tangerine ‘ is a Moisture Loving plant. It is a clump forming herbaceous perennial and a good choice for natural planting whilst adding beautiful colour to any garden. Good for encouraging wildlife and known for attracting bees and other pollinators as well as providing shade from the sun in warmer weather. This is a beautiful plant that will add a burst of colour to your garden and provide architectural structure making it a sensational eye catching plant.
- A delightful plant that produces pale orange flowers on slender stems which flowers from late spring and into early autumn with lush dark green foliage.
- This Geum is perfect for planting in boarders, raised beds and containers.
- Likes boggy conditions, moist but well drained soil and place in full sun to partial shade .
- It grows to a maximum of 60cm when mature
- Spread of 45cm when mature
- Flowers from June through to early September.
- Cut back in the winter to encourage new growth in the spring.
- Protect from frosts. Will die back in the winter and produce fresh growth in late spring.
- Avoid waterlogged soil in winter to stop root rot.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.