Hemp Agrimony (Eupatorium Cannabinum) Native
Hemp Agrimony is the common name of Eupatorium Cannabinum. In summer through to early autumn it bears pretty, dense clusters of small, fluffy, pale pink flower heads. It is a herbaceous British native perennial plant. Suitable for damp grassland, marshes, wet woodlands, and along riverbanks and around ponds, streams and lakes. Attractive to pollinators and attracts all kinds of insects including bees, butterflies and dragonflies.
- The stems are purple and the leaves are divided into narrow leaflets.
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Flowers from late summer to early autumn.
- Attractive to bees and other pollinators.
- Likes damp but not waterlogged soil in full sun to partial shade.
- Cut back at the end of the flowering season.
- Keep a look out for slugs and aphids.
- Height 100-150cm (39-58in)
- Spread 100-150cm (39-58in)
- Please note we ship our plants bare root. This means that we wash the soil from the roots prior to sending. During the summer months we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm Monday to Friday and also via Email. Our plant team would be happy to help with any queries you may have.