Heuchera Lucifer is a popular variety of heuchera. It is a clump-forming perennial with attractive, rounded, shallowly lobed leaves. In addition in summer it has panicles of small, tubular, bright red flowers.
- Grow Lucifer mainly for its distinctive green foliage as well as its fiery flower stems. It looks particularly effective when you plant it in large drifts and also when contrasted with other foliage plants.
- Height 30cm
- Spread 40cm
- Plant in full sun to partial shade in moist fertile well drained soil, water well whist establishing and keep soil moist in hot dry periods this could require additional watering in summer months.
- A hardy perennial will come back year after year.
- Needs protection in the spring from slugs and snails you can prune the plant as you notice damage.
- In winter once the leaves have fallen naturally it is safe to take them off and trim the old foliage back.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.