Heuchera Palace Purple
Heuchera Palace Purple is a popular variety of heuchera which gardeners often grow mainly for its distinctive foliage. Palace Purple’ forms a mound of sharply lobed, metallic bronze-purple leaves as well as loose panicles of small pale pink flowers in early summer which are nectar rich attracting bees and other pollinators. A beautiful addition to any garden. Suitable for bog gardens, damp gardens as well as woodland gardens, beds and boarders.
- Palace Purple looks particularly effective planted in large drifts and also contrasted with other foliage plants. It is semi-evergreen, thus providing a long season of interest.
- Position in the front of border, ideally in dappled shade, to make an eye catching display.
- Plant in sun or partial shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Height 60cm
- Spread 60cm
- We ship all plants bareroot this means that we wash the soil from the roots before shipping and your plant will be ready to pot or moved into its permanent home. During the summer months we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information we are available between the hours of 08:30am and 16:30pm and via email. Our team would be happy to help with any queries you may have.