Iris Sibirica Gull’s Wing. Moisture loving plant.
Iris Sibirica Gull’s Wing has beautiful white flowers with yellow throats and beautiful green foliage. Blooming from May to June the flowers are around 7cm across.
Iris’s often referred to as bog or marginal plants and and provide a colourful backdrop. They like moist to waterlogged soil with good drainage.
Iris’s are a colourful plant and make a good addition to garden ponds, lakes, alongside streams and even in a moist garden spot.
- It likes moist but not waterlogged soil.
- Full sun to partial shade.
- Height 85cm (34in)
- Spread 50cm (20in)
- Flowers May to June
- Butterfly and bee friendly
- Low maintenance.
- Cut back after flowering and protect in winter. New growth starts to appear in spring.
- Note – toxic if eaten, May cause skin irritation or allergy
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.