Iris Sibirica Having Fun. Moisture loving plant.
Iris Sibirica Having Fun has fully double blooms. A fully double hose-in-hose with pinky lavender falls and a suggestion of a paler edge. White signals with intricate purple veining becoming yellow in the throat. Blooming in May to June the flowers are around 7cm across. This Iris is very easy to grow.
Iris’s plants are often referred to as bog or marginal plants and and provide a colourful backdrop. Iris’s are a colourful plant and make a good addition to garden ponds, lakes, alongside streams and even in a moist garden spot.
- It likes moist but not waterlogged soil.
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- Height 85cm (34in)
- Spread 50cm (20in)
- Flowers May to June
- Butterfly and bee friendly
- Marginal pond plant (shallow water plant).
- Note – toxic if eaten, May cause skin irritation or allergy
- Cut back after flowering
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.