Ligularia przewalskii Moisture loving
Ligularia przewalskii Moisture loving. Is a perennial herbaceous plant. It has tall stems of yellow flowers which appear from mid- to late summer, above attractive, lobed green foliage. It’s perfect for growing in bog gardens and borders, it makes an impressive backdrop to ornemental boarders. It can also be grown in containers. It is attractive to pollinators and will encourage wildlife into your garden.
- Height; 0.5 mt to 2mt when mature. Can take 2 – 5 years to fully grow.
- Spread 0.5 mt to 1 mt
- Planting depth: 0cm Do not submerge this plant it with thrive in moist soil or an area where the soil does not dry out.
- Plant in full sun/partial shade in moist soil. It benefits from being in a position where is is not in the midday sun and it is protected from strong winds.
- Flowers from July to September.
- Cut back after flowering.
- We ship all of our plants bareroot. This mean that we wash the soil form the roots prior to shipping. During the summer month we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm from Monday to Friday. You can also contact us via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.