Lobelia speciosa ‘Fan Scarlet’
Lobelia speciosa ‘Fan Scarlet’ is a moisture loving and bog plant a hardy perennial. It is a stunning upright plant, grown for both its striking foliage and brilliant Scarlet flowers, each flower is 2.5cm across. These form tall spikes at the top of the plants from late summer into autumn. This flower is perfect for water gardens, bog gardens and wildlife gardens. It can also be grown in containers in moist well drained soil.
- This Lobelia speciosa ‘Fan Scarlet’ can be grown in permanently damp soil or in boggy areas and will also tolerate being in shallow water as a marginal pond plant. If growing out of water protect the crown in winter and keep well watered.
- Height reaches up to 92cm.
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- Planting depth from 0-5cm.
- Cut back after flowering to encourage new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0502
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are open Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and are happy to help with any queries. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com