Salvia Cherry Lips
Salvia Cherry Lips bears large, open-mouthed, bicoloured white and red blooms throughout summer, on compact, scented, bushy plants. In very hot weather some blooms may be fully red or white. ‘Hot Lips’ . Suitable for growing in beds and boarders and containers and is a beautiful addition to any garden add vibrant colour with nectar rich flowers.
- It has pretty blooms and fragrant foliage. The flowers are extremely attractive to bees and other pollinators.
- For best results grow ‘Hot Lips’ in well-drained soil in full sun avoiding waterlogged soil and over exposed areas.
- Plants may need protection in extreme winters.
- A hardy plant it will die back in winter and start to produce fresh growth in the spring.
- Height 50 cm ( 20 inches )
- Spread 45 cm ( 18 inches )
- For shipping the plants are sent out bare root this means we wash all the soil off. Your plant will be ready for potting on into a larger pot or directly into the soil. Please note we may need to cut back foliage during summer months for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.