Hesperantha (Kaffir Lily Alba)
Hesperantha (Kaffir Lily Alba) formally known as Schizostylis Alba, Kaffir Lily, is an attractive, clump forming perennial plant. This one has graceful white flowers and tall, iris like leaves. It will certainly make a beautiful addition to any garden. Late flowering from September providing your garden with beautiful colour in winter. This kaffir lily is ideal to plant around the edges of your pond, in a bog garden or near a water source. They do well planted in groups.
- Kaffir lilies make a really useful addition to the garden as it flowers in the Autumn and into winter bringing delightful colour and interest when other flowers are over.
- Likes damp soil but not waterlogged and likes full sun during the autumn and to be mulched in summer to keep cool.
- Best to plant in spring, autumn or mild winters but not in the full heat of the summer.
- Height 40 – 60cm (16-24in)
- Easy to maintain.
- Product code P0362M
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.