Hesperantha Mrs Hegerty (Pink Kaffir Lily)
Hesperantha Mrs Hegerty (Pink Kaffir Lily) was previously known as Schizostylis. It is a moisture loving bog plant. It has light green blade-shaped leaves with beautiful sprays of rich pink flowers looking like miniature gladioli. They are suitable for growing in beds and boarders and at the edges of ponds and streams. They make a wonderful addition to any garden adding a burst of colour from mid summer to autumn.
- Providing cheerful colour late in the season
- Must have damp soil at all times, during dry periods will require additional water.
- Flowers from mid summer to autumn.
- Plant in full sun to part shade
- Benefits from dead heading to prolong blooming period.
- Cut flower stems back after flowering.
- Needs some protection in cold winter spells.
- Height: 40-60cm
- We ship all our plants bareroot. This means that we wash the soil from the roots before shipping. During the summer period we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information we are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.