Small Starter Pack Native – No Lilies
Small Starter Pack – No Lilies – Native. At Wetland Plants we often get asked about starter packs without lilies, so we have put together this attractive package. This pack contains only British native plants suitable for a small pond with planting ledges. It is a great way to get your pond going and start to attract wildlife into your garden as well as enjoying the savings were you to buy the plants and baskets separately. The pond starter pack includes:
- 8 Native Marginal water plants – A selection of eight native marginal pond plants which are suitable for the shallow water areas. These come together with identifying labels and planting baskets you will require. These will be chosen from plants that will give a variety of habitats, form, height and colour and thus make an interesting display.
- 2 Nymphoides peltata – Water Fringe also known as Floating Heart. An attractive heart-shaped mottled foliage with bright yellow fringed flowers. For the deeper water area of the pond
- 6 bunches of native oxygenating plant – Oxygenating pond plants are essential for keeping the water healthy in any pond.
- Baskets and planting instructions
- This pack does not come with compost or gravel. You would need about 10 litres of aquatic soil for this pack.
- Please note that we will choose the plants according to suitability and availability at the time of ordering. This pack represents a saving on the price of ordering the plants individually.
- We ship all of our plants bare root. This means that we wash the soil from the roots prior to shipping. During summer months we may need to trim back some of the foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from Monday to Friday between 08:30am and 16:30pm and also via our email. Our plant nursery team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.