Nymphaea ‘ Pink Peony ‘ Lily
Nymphaea ‘ Pink Peony ‘ Lily. The flower is peony shaped and has very beautiful intense pink flowers. It has shades from bright pink to a dark pink. The petals are a spoon shape which are held above the water surface. It is also very fragrant and free flowering . A wonderful lily suitable for small to medium size ponds. Whilst being beautiful to enjoy in your pond Lily’s also provide a good wildlife habitat by giving shelter to aquatic wildlife.
- Flower size 15 cm ( 6 inches )
- Leaf colour the leaves are bright green and is a very interesting contrast to the pink flowers
- Leaf size 15 cm ( 6 inches ) when mature
- Spread 80 – 100 cm ( 31 – 39 inches ) when mature
- Nymphaea ‘ Pink Peony ‘ is a very strong water lily and grows many flowers . The flower is held above water surface.
- Suitable for small to medium ponds
- Planting depth 40 – 80 cm ( 15 – 30 inches ) from soil level.
- Position in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP115
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.