Perry’s Baby Red lily
Perry’s Baby Red waterlily (N ‘Perry’s Baby Red’) This is a beautiful dwarf red water lily. The flowers are cup like in shape with twenty four to thirty one petals surrounding yellow/orange centres. Suitable for small ponds and container gardening. Lily’s provide a good habitat for aquatic wildlife giving them shade and shelter from the sun.
- The new leaves are purple and then become green, they measure 4.5-6 in (11-15 cm) across. The leaf shape is like a heart with the sinus an open ‘V’.
- Spread 18ins/30cms
- A very small water lily and therefore suitable for tubs, containers and the small pool.
- Planting depth above soil level 30-45cms (12-18ins)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 13cm across.
- Product Code: NR110
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping