Caltha Palustris Multiplex.
Caltha Palustris Multiplex is a Marginal pond plant it is also known as marsh marigold multiplex. It is compact in growth gold in colour with dark green leaves. It is good for providing ground cover
They start off looking like a normal Marsh Marigold, then as the flowers ages, the centre petals grow out until you have a full blown beautiful golden miniature pom-pom. A bright and beautiful plant for your pond. Suitable for planting in bog gardens, wetlands and along the edges of ponds and streams
- Shallow water plant it like moist well drained soil.
- Can also be planted in a boggy area .
- Flowers throughout April with foliage until summer.
- Planting depth a maximum of 3cm of water above the soil level in full sun to partial shade or moist well drained soil.
- Height 30cm ( 12 inches ) when mature.
- Cut back after flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.