Extra Large Marsh Marigold (Flore Pleno)
Extra Large Marsh Marigold (Flore Pleno) is a double Flowering Marsh Marigold. It is a shallow water plant or can be used on boggy wetland areas. It heralds the spring with a gorgeous display of multi-petalled vibrant yellow flowers which sometimes, in April, completely cover the plant. The green leaves are round and serrated and will form attractive clumps. After flowering, remove the dead flower heads and this lovely plant will often flower again in late summer/early autumn. Perfect for planting in the shallow margins of your ponds or alongside ponds, lakes, wetland and boggy areas.
- Do not bury the crown of the plant.
- Height 25cm (10in)
- Depth 0-5cm (0-2in) of water above soil level or in permanently moist soil which is not allowed to dry out..
- These are extra large plants therefore we would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0140L
- Please note that we ship all of our plants bareroot. This means that we wash the soil from the roots prior to shipping. During the summer months we may need to trim some foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.