Gold Sedge ( Bowles Golden)
Gold Sedge ( Bowles Golden) (Carex Elata Aurea / Bowles Golden) is a shallow water marginal plant an elegant clump forming grass, with slim golden yellow leaves. Its seed heads which are brown and carried on tall graceful stems. An architectural plant suitable for all ponds as well as bog gardens containers and near streams providing all year round interest as well as in containers, tubs and barrels .
- Plant in full sun or part shade on the poolside or in shallow water.
- Height 50-100cm ( 20-40in)
- Spread 76cm ( 30in)
- Planting depth 0-15cm (0-6in) of water over crown
- Cut back after flowering or in early spring to encourage new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0170
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information we are available Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to help with any queries you have.