Iris Louisiana ‘Arabian bayou’.
Iris Louisiana ‘Arabian bayou’. Is a shallow water marginal plant and will thrive in most conditions. The flowers of this beautiful iris are near white and streaked with gold and will make an attractive addition you your garden and provide structural architecture.. They also make good cut flowers.
- Grow in sun to partial shade.
- Shallow water plant. Can be grown out of the pond if kept moist at all times especially in hot weather.
- Height: 90-120 cm (36-48 in.)
- Planting depth of water above soil: 0 – 10cm (0 – 4in) in the margins or in permanently damp soil.
- Cut back in late Autumn on a diagonal to 5cm above ground level to promote the plants health.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.