Green Arrow Arum (Peltandra virginica) Marginal
Green Arrow Arum, Peltandra Virginica. Is a marginal pond plant. It has arrow shaped bright green leaves. Narrow yellow or white flowers green tinged when young appear in summer these are followed by green berries. The berries provide a food source for a variety of wildlife. It is suitable for planting in ponds and lakes as well as alongside rivers and streams. Naturally it appears in wetland areas, boggy marshes and alongside riverbanks.
- Height 90cm (3ft)
- Planting depth 2-4in in water or in permanently damp moist soil.
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- It is a slow spreading plant but not aggressive and can be controlled easily.
- Easy to maintain
- Hardy in winter.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.