Gardeners Garters (Phalaris arundinacea ‘Picta’) Marginal plants
Â Gardenerâ€™s Garters (Phalaris arundinacea ‘Picta’) Shallow water plant
- Gardenerâ€™s Garters (Phalaris arundinacea ‘Picta’) Shallow water, marginal pond, plant. Care is needed when planting Gardenerâ€™s Garters as is it is quite rampant and is really only suitable for areas where it can be constrained orÂ in or by large pools where quick colonisation is required. It is not unattractive however with a distinctive parallel variegation of cream and white, and a grass like seedhead in summer.
- Height 60-152cm (24-60in),
- spread indefinite.
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0730
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information
Out of stock