Zebra Rush (Scirpus lacustris ‘Zebrinus’)
Zebra Rush (Scirpus lacustris ‘Zebrinus’) is a shallow water, marginal pond, plant. Very popular and showy. It is a clump forming plant which produces quill like stalks which are horizontally banded in green and white. Suitable for planting is shallow margins of your pond, at the edges of lakes and streams. It gives a striking effect when planted in groups.
- Height 60-90cm 924-36in) when mature
- Planting depth 7-15cm (3-5 ins) of water above soil level.
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- Easy to maintain given the right conditions.
- Cut back old foliage during the winter months to encourage new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0940
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.