Euphorbia palustris ( Marsh spurge )
Euphorbia palustris (Marsh spurge) is a bushy herbaceous perennial clump forming plant. The erect stems with narrow, fresh-green leaves often turning yellow and orange in autumn adding autumn interest to your garden. Flowers bright greenish yellow, in large terminal clusters in late spring. Suitable for planting in well-drained soil around the boarders of your pond or in woodlands and marshlands. A wonderful addition and any garden.
- Likes moist well drained soil and full sun to partial shade.
- Plant to depth of 10cm ensuring roots are covered.
- Flowers from late spring.
- Easy to maintain.
- Ultimate height 0.5-1 metres
- Ultimate spread 0.5-1 metres
- Cut back after flowering to keep the plant healthy and encourage new growth. Use gloves milky sap can irritate the skin.
- Needs protection during the winter frosts.
- Can be affected by aphids, black fly, caterpillars
- We ship all plants bare root; this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.