Hesperantha Oregon Sunset ‘ ( Kaffir lily)
Hesperantha Oregon Sunset ‘ formally known by the name Schizostylis coccinea or (Kaffir lily). Is a moisture loving clump forming semi evergreen perennial. The flowers are a beautiful deep coral in colour, and it has tall, iris like leaves. It makes a wonderful addition to any garden giving a late burst of colour during the autumn. It is suitable for planting in boarders and beds, at the edges of ponds, lakes and streams. They give a striking effect when planted in groups or clusters.
- Semi evergreen.
- Flowers in the Autumn deep coral flowers
- Likes damp soil and additional water will be required in hot sunny conditions.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Dead head flowers to prolong flowering. Cut down stems after flowering
- Height 40 – 60cm (16-24in)
- Maximum spread 0.3 m
- We ship all plants bare root; this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.