Heuchera Mars is part of the “Planet Collection”, from the Netherlands. It has pale purple-red foliage with contrasting patterned dark veins and white flowers atop of 12-14 inch stems. Also known as Coral bells they are easy to grow and blend easily with most other perennials in the landscape. Because of their low, mounding habit, they are often useful as edging along paths or in containers.
- Height 30cm when mature
- Spread 30cm when mature
- Plant in full shade to partial shade in moist fertile well drained soil, water well whist establishing and keep soil moist in hot dry periods this could require additional watering in summer months.
- A hardy herbaceous perennial will come back year after year.
- Needs protection in the spring from slugs and snails you can prune the plant as you notice damage.
- IN winter once the leaves have fallen naturally it is safe to take them off and trim the foliage back.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.