Hosta firn line
Hosta firn line is a mound-forming perennial with grey-green leaves with creamy-white margins. The 5cm long, bell-shaped, pale lavender flowers appear, on upright spikes, in late summer. This plant in suitable for damp areas of the garden. This plant is also suitable for the Pondside/Bog garden. It can be used in patios and boarders providing the soil is kept moist. It is a beautiful addition to any garden.
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil but not waterlogged.
- Height 25cm
- Spread 40cm
- Flowers during late summer.
- Easy to maintain.
- can be affected by slugs, snails and vine weeivl it is beneficial to protect in the spring.
- Hosta go completely dormant in the fall you can remove the dying foliage any time before mid spring and watch the new growth start.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.