Primula japonica alba
Primula japonica alba bears whorls of white flowers in late spring through to early summer. The flower stems of this candelabra type primula rise above rosettes of pale green leaves. This plant likes moist humus-rich soil. Ideal for the waterside at the edge of the pond, woodland edges or any damp spot and bog garden. You can also plant in boarders and containers when the soil remains moist.
- Plant in partial shade or will also tolerate full sun if the soil remains moist at all times.
- Height ( approx 60cm ( 24in )
- Spread 30cm ( 12in )
- Flowers between early spring through to early summer.
- Easy to maintain.
- Remove old foliage during the winter.
- Becomes dormant during the winter and new growth will start to appear in the spring. You can mulch to protect during the winter.
- We ship all of our plants bareroot. This mean that we wash the soil off the roots before shiping. During the summer months we may need to trim some foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.