Water Lily ‘Wanvisa’, Nymphaea ‘Wanvisa’
Water Lily ‘Wanvisa’, Nymphaea ‘Wanvisa’. The flowers are an amazing brilliant orange-red to yellow with yellow flecks. The flowers are cup then star shaped and can stand between 10 – 18 cm (4 – 7 inches) above water level in shallow water. It is recommended for medium to large ponds or lakes to give it room to grow.
- Wanivsa is one of the most unusual lilies, no two flowers are the same. It can also have some of the flower yellow in portions of the petals.
- Flower size 10 – 15 cm ( 4 – 6 inches ) it has more than 20 petals
- The colour of the leaves is rich brown with splashes of multiple shades of red and green. The leaves can stand above water if water is shallow.
- Leaf size 15 – 18 cm ( 6 – 7 inches ) across
- Leaf spread 0.91 – 1.8 m ( 3 – 6 feet ) when mature
- Planting depth 60 – 80 cm ( 24 – 32 inches ) from soil level
- Position in full sun in still water
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NV070
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.